Dear parents and guardians,
I am pleased to confirm dates for our fall parent retreat. The dates will be Thursday September 1st – Friday September 2nd. It has taken longer than anticipated to reach terms with a facility but we are now ready to roll. We hope all of you will begin making preparations to attend (please confirm and coordinate with your Calo therapist). Here is a quick list to help you get started:
· What? Fourth Semi-Annual Calo Parent Retreat
· When? Thursday September 1st Friday September 2nd (parents will want to travel no later than Wednesday August 31st ) .
· Who? Parent(s) and guardian(s) are invited. We are unable to accommodate grandparents, siblings, and so forth. Students of attending parents and guardians will participate.
· Where? A retreat location (first time at this location) at Lake of the Ozarks (we will have you meet us at Calo on Thursday morning for a breakfast and seminar and we will either transport you to the location or give you directions so you can drive yourself).
· Cost? There will be no charge to parents to attend this retreat other than expenses accrued during travel.
· Pack? This retreat will have a different feel to it. I believe it will feel less like camping. Families will have their own motel room. A future blog will have more details.
We look forward to seeing you there!